[bksvol-discuss] Re: Efficient Way To Treat/Include Footnote References

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kane Brolin <kbrolin65@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 21:10:19 -0700 (PDT)

 O.K.,Kane.

I've written to Carrie to ask why the superscript footnote numbers didn't
appear in the books Valerie looked at that I had proofed. As I posted, I
thought the manual gave us options as to what to do with them, superscripting
being one of the options. Maybe the manual had been revised since.

TinyURL.com/752cyrs