[bksvol-discuss] Re: Efficient Way To Treat/Include Footnote References

  • From: Kane Brolin <kbrolin65@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 09:55:33 -0400

For anyone who is interested, the book I am working on is "Billy
Graham And His Friends: A Hidden Agenda" by Cathy Burns, published in
2001. http://www.amazon.com/Billy-Graham-His-Friends-Hidden/dp/1891117173

Cindy, I will talk to you more about this and will show you samples of
what I am doing off-list, since you like to proof nonfiction works of
this kind. .

Thanks and kind regards,

-Kane