[bksvol-discuss] Re: Efficient Way To Treat/Include Footnote References

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 18:55:55 -0700 (PDT)

oh, dear. I'd better check with Carrie. I'll soon be doing another big
nonfiction and was planning to superscript the footnotes. You say  Vivian put
the numbers in parens at the end of the sentence, on the same line as the text?
I  guess if those are the only ones that show up, I'll have to do that, too

TinyURL.com/752cyrs

>________________________________

L. Weinberg

>>If you're not finding them by  special Search or regular search, be sure
>>language is not U.S. but every, and that PQ and all quality squares are
>>blank. The language is British, not U.s.; the only way I found a book I just
>>uploaded was to be sure I changed language to Any and unchecked all the
>>quality squares.
>>

>>Cindy
>>Join us in celebrating our 10th Anniversary!
>>
>>TinyURL.com/752cyrs

1789-1815             Gordon
S. Wood

 2012 4:02 PM
 Treat/Include Footnote

 March 17, 2012 12:24  PM

 syntax manually.

 will permit me
 to complete scanning this accurately  without taking a