[bksvol-discuss] Re: Editing books

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 23:18:20 -0500

Hi, Lisa!  You may find it helpful to read a few pages of the text first.
If there are a ton of errors, I agree with Cindy.  Release the book, and
maybe someone who wants to edit it thoroughly can download it.  If you
choose a book of good or excellent quality, you will still want to read a
few pages of the text, check for page integrity if possible, and use the
spell-checker.  These suggestions are optional, but they are appreciated and
should greatly improve the quality.  If you read several pages of the text
and find that it is extremely garbled, you can certainly reject it instead
of releasing it.  Hope this helps a little! <Smile>

Jana