[bksvol-discuss] Re: Edinburgh University Press Has Signed Our Agreement -- Our 26th University Press!

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 14:11:40 -0700 (PDT)

Wonderful! Thanks to them

From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 9:41 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Edinburgh University Press Has Signed Our Agreement -- Our 26th University Press!

Hi everyone,
Edinburgh University Press, based in Edinburgh Scotland, has signed our agreement, giving us world rights to their titles.  They have 700 titles in EPUB and are distributed by Oxford University Press.  They will also be distributed by Cambridge in September.
The Press is the premier scholarly publisher in Scotland of academic books and journals and one of the leading university presses in the UK.  As the imprimatur of one of Britain’s oldest and most distinguished centers of learning, they publish books of the highest academic standards. Their main subject areas are  American Studies, Classics & Ancient History,  Film & Media Studies, History, Islamic & Middle Eastern Studies, Language & Linguistics, Law, Literary Studies, Philosophy, Politics and Scottish Studies.
Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator
Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative