[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ecartis command results: No commands found

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 23:31:57 -0700 (PDT)

Oh, No!!  Gerald, you did say "or in the first few
lines," didn't you, I surely thought that having the
uns..word in the 4th line would be o.k., but no--I got
that message from freelist.  It's hard to talk about
something without using the  word. I guess we'll have
to do what was in a game I played once--first and last
letterse. uns-------be and s-bs---ibe

Cindy