[bksvol-discuss] Ebooks: more

  • From: "Jim Fruchterman" <Jim.F@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 08:50:58 -0700

In answer to Sharon's question, so far the ebooks we're getting from
publishers are for all American subscribers, and usually come with
global rights, too.

But, the textbooks from the new NIMAC repository have heavy strings
attached, and we can only deliver them to schools who meet certain
requirements.  So far, we've gotten one (that's the number 1 folks) such
book.  So, not a big deal yet!

Jim