[bksvol-discuss] Eaters of the dead

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 13:36:34 -0700

Hello I should have Eaters of the dead scanned and ready to upload here
today. There was someone who said they would really like to read/validate
this one, who was it?

Kaitlyn
Level III Practitioner
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)