[bksvol-discuss] Earth's Amazing Resources

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 22:16:00 +0000

Hi everyone,

There's a book in the checkout queue called "Earth's Amazing Resources" that is
waiting for someone to proofread it. The scanner contacted me about it, as it
is for someone's class, and asked if there was any way to make sure to get it
into the collection by September. The scan looks great and does not need too
much work, although bullets will need to be changed to asterisks, for example.
If anyone could grab that one and would let me know when they check it in, I'd
really appreciate it!
Thank you all for your hard work!

Best,

Madeleine Linares