[bksvol-discuss] Re: Early Greek Thinking

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 10:47:57 -0700 (PDT)

Ah, Kenneth. I can see you don't read subject
headings--smile.

The title is Early Greek Thinking: The Dawn of Western
Philosophy, and the author is Martin Heidegger. That's
probably why there's so much German in the book, also.

I know people have addressed you as Dr. Cross. Are you
a professor? A philosophy professor? My nephew almost
has his master's in philosophy; he needs to pass a
langauge exam, but it is't in Greek. smile

Cindy