[bksvol-discuss] Re: EMT's

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 20:51:45 -0600

I have a friend who is partially sighted, who worked as an EMT for awhile. Her
duties were pretty limited, from what I understand.

Shannon
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, and you're interested in hearing the
latest edition of "The Eclectic Collection: A Celebration of Women In Music",
feel free to send a message to:
solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx