[bksvol-discuss] Re: EMT's

  • From: "Scott Berry" <sberry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 18:29:32 -0600

Well when I was younger I was barred from being a first responder for the
reason that I could not pass the state examination.  If I am not mistaking
there are state level EMT test that certify what level you are.  An EMT 1 is
probably possible for her to be and she would be able to work up the ladder but
if she is vocestrous and would like to moan and groan I wish her the best that
would be very cool to have a blind EMT.

Scott