[bksvol-discuss] Re: E: Paragrapphs

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 23:07:37 -0800 (PST)

Sue, your post, plus another that said they didn't
care for skipped lines and that they weren't necessary
because the return indicates a new paragraph, takes me
back to indenting. I did switch from 0.5 to .25
because it seemed as if that was the equivalent of of
five spaces in print, but ut doesn't really matter, I
guess, if vocal readers don't differentiate and the
paragraph symbol at the end of a paragraph indicates a
new paragraph. SO if BRF (I assume that's Braille)
books just indent,  that's what I'll do.

Again, I thank everyone for their advice.

Cindy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail