[bksvol-discuss] Re: Duplicates on validation page

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 15:53:50 -0700

Hi. I understand that. It's just a personal preference of mine to be able to
validate it myself to save someone the trouble of having to do it, and I
can't do that if I can't look at the files. I try to do a thorough job of
things if I'm going to do it at all. *smile* Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous