[bksvol-discuss] Duplicates on the step 1 list

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 15:52:05 -0700 (PDT)

E., very quickly I just went to the step 1 list, saved
the page to my hard drive, opened it in Word 2003 and
sorted the title column to find duplicates. It's not
perfect because some titles have "hold for" or "bso"
in front of them but for a quick look at what are the
duplicates it was easy.

Shadow Family was uploaded on 2-8-07 by a volunteer
and also on the same date b a volunteer but the second
copy has been looked at by Amber Wallenstein from 2-9
to 2-16. So there are 2 copies of that book.

There are 2 books on the step 1 list called The Making
of Ireland. However, the one by Anthony Weston is not
really called The Making of Ireland. It's called A
21st Century Ethical Toolbox so I don't know why on
the step 1 list it's called The Making of Ireland.

Those are the only 2 duplicates I saw on step 1.

Jamie in Michigan