[bksvol-discuss] Re: Duplicates and a request for a resubmit

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 00:44:38 -0400

What do you want resubmitted?
I'll do it.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Julie Morales
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 12:19 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Duplicates and a request for a resubmit

  Hi, all. I do believe Jude Deveraux and Jude Devereaux are one in the same
with a different spelling. I think it was the latter that only had one book
listed and it was a Spanish book, but I think they're the same author and
should probably be fixed. As for the request for a resubmit, I don't remember
who scanned 1 and 2 Peter: Courage in Times of Trouble, but if this person
still has the book, I'd love it if it could be rescanned. It looks like column
identification wasn't on at times when it should have been. I could read it and
figure out what went where until I was more than halfway through. Then, it got
totally senseless and I had to stop, but I'd love to read it. Take care.
  Julie Morales
  mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
  mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx