[bksvol-discuss] Re: Duplicate submissions bring me down

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 10:56:32 -0500

Although this isn't even fool proof, one could ask if anybody is
currently scanning a book, or even look at the list of books being
scanned. I am sure I will have the same experience as Tracy one day
because I don't do this. These aren't even fool proof because I don't
know that I ever said I was scanning "The Misunderstood Jew", though I
did ask for a validator, so that would imply I was.

Cindy Lou