[bksvol-discuss] Re: Duplicate downloads

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 11:09:26 -0700

Hi All,

The issue of double downloads has fortunately not come up too often -- but we
did have a similar case a few weeks ago. I've reported both cases to
engineering, and hopefully they will be able to figure out where the glitch in
the system is. In the meantime if any of you do run into a case where you have
downloaded a file which does not show up on your list of books that you are
validating, or if the system doesn't display the title when you try and upload
it please do send me an email notification of that so we can have the relevant
people look into it immediately.

Thank you! (And our apologies for any inconvenience while we sort this out).

Pavi Mehta
Volunteer Coordinator, Bookshare

Benetech
480 S. California Ave., Suite 201