[bksvol-discuss] Re: Duplicate copy of The Shining

  • From: "Lisa Belville" <hunter123@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 09:44:18 -0500

Hi, Grace.

Unfortunately, I rejected it without looking at the one in the collection.  the
one I was working on did have a lot of errors, which is why it took me so long
to get it ready for uploading.

Not that this does any good, but it would be helpful if we had a regular list
with what is and isn't already on the step one page.  I know about Marissa's
list, but I don't think this comes out as often as it used to, unless I'm
mistaken about that.

Lisa