[bksvol-discuss] Re: Duplicate On Step 1

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 07:50:29 -0500

Well, I beg to differ, Gary.  Just suppose the older file is a fair quality
scan, and the more recent one is of excellent quality.  A human needs to
download and compare the two submissions.  The system cannot evaluate this
correctly.  Conversely, the fair quality may be the best one if there are a
lot of foreign words and phrases in the submission, but it does need to be
checked.  We want the highest quality possible for bookshare.

Sue S.