[bksvol-discuss] Re: Duke: the life and image of John Wayne

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 17:40:33 -0500

I'm sorry, I missed this one first time through.  You have heard most of what
you might want to know except that he, the director, was not a fellow-traveling
hack and, therefore, was rejected by many of the left to whom his
independent-mindedness was anathema, but this was much later in his life.
Remember, I did say proofread and spellchecked.  If you're interested in any of
the directors, you can find out what movies they directed in the filmography.
I hope you enjoyed the book as much as I did.