[bksvol-discuss] Re: Drupal Book

  • From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 08:25:54 -0400

Hi,

My wife says that a lot of the screen shots and epigrams in the margins are
similar to those used in the "For Dummies" series so anyone who managed to
clean up one or more of those might have some tips for someone trying to do
this Drupal book.

Ot:  I learned that someone has published "Zen for Dummies" and wonder if it
is just a single blank page.

Thanks,
cdh