[bksvol-discuss] Re: Drupal Book

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 09:45:30 -0700 (PDT)

Read the manual? No way! Laugh and smile

  I was given Omnipage by a friend (a registered copy) but not a manual so I
have learned to use it by trial and error over the past maybe 2 years. I am
sure there are better ways to use it than the way I do it, but I know the way I
do it works for me.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Dove in the Window by Earlene Fowler

Dish Network has the lowest price for digital TV, switch today! Pricing starts
at $29.99 per month! Free installation if you call now!