[bksvol-discuss] Re: Drupal Book

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 07:35:40 -0700

Chris, 2 things:
a) Sometimes these types of books benefit from a 400 d p i &/or
grey-scale setting. The only way to determine that is to scan a few
troublesome pages using various combinations to see;
b) If u just wanna nuke the graphics, try a text only zone template
for the book.
c) If u wanna somehow put the pages in a notebook for me, I can
probably optacon this & get it straight. But w/chopped pages, if they
get out of order, I would be so *screwed! & spending my time trying to
put pages back together would *definitely not* be a way I'd like to
spend my time lol.

Best & blessings.

On 7/10/08, Chris Hofstader <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My wife says that a lot of the screen shots and epigrams in the margins are
> similar to those used in the "For Dummies" series so anyone who managed to
> clean up one or more of those might have some tips for someone trying to do
> this Drupal book.
>
> Ot:  I learned that someone has published "Zen for Dummies" and wonder if it
> is just a single blank page.
>
> Thanks,
> cdh

Change the world--1 deed at a time