[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dragon Bones

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 11:05:53 -0400

Hello and thank you, Cindy, Marilyn, and Jamie for your willingness to help.

Jamie, I'll e-mail you off list with the information.

Thank you again to everyone else who responded so quickly and who kindly offered to get the book.
Christina

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>