[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dragon Bones

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 21:59:29 -0400

Hi, Cindy.

My library doesn't have it but I've been unsuccessful at all past
searches of Worldcat.  All I ever get is colleges and universities, but
when I go to my library's reference desk, they always manage to
find it in a nearby library.

Could you search for Dragon Bones in a library near me?  I live
in Oakdale, NY, and my zip code is 11769-1403.

With great appreciation,
Marilyn

On Jul 20, 2008, at 8:40 PM, Cindy wrote:

Sorry, none of my library systems has that title by her.

There are lots of copies around the country, though. Maybe someone will put their zip code into World Cat (http://www.worldcat.org/) and will find that a library close to them has it.

Cindy

***WISH LIST (CALLED REQUESTED ADDITIONS TO THE BOOKSHARE COLLECTION)IS AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/