[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dragon Bones

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 20:05:36 -0400

Sorry, I should have been more clear.
From what I can tell, it looks like at least half a sentence is missing, if not more than that. There's a one sentence intro to the chapter and then it goes on to talk about he. However, this second part seems to start in the middle of a sentence and it doesn't say who the "he" in question is. When I checked the original version of the book, there were junk characters between the intro sentence and the second part.
Christina

----- Original Message ----- From: <Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2008 7:55 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Dragon Bones

It sounds like page 218 has an illustration on it. In a message dated
7/20/2008 4:50:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi,  everyone.
I am still validating Dragon Bones by Patricia Briggs.  Does  anyone have
this book or can anyone get it from a library.  Page 218  has some missing
text. The copy is a BSO so I checked the original version and, instead of missing text, there are a bunch of random characters. If someone can scan
this page and send it to me, I would  very much appreciate it.
Thank you.
Christina

To unsubscribe from  this list send a blank Email to
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject  line.

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.