[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dragon Bones

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 19:55:59 EDT

It sounds like page 218 has an illustration on it. In a message dated
7/20/2008 4:50:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx  writes:

Hi,  everyone.
I am still validating Dragon Bones by Patricia Briggs.  Does  anyone have
this book or can anyone get it from a library.  Page 218  has some missing
text.  The copy is a BSO so I checked the original  version and, instead of
missing text, there are a bunch of random  characters.  If someone can scan
this page and send it to me, I would  very much appreciate it.
Thank you.
Christina

To unsubscribe from  this list send a blank Email to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put  the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list of
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject  line.

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.