[bksvol-discuss] Dragon Bones

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 19:49:28 -0400

Hi, everyone.
I am still validating Dragon Bones by Patricia Briggs. Does anyone have this book or can anyone get it from a library. Page 218 has some missing text. The copy is a BSO so I checked the original version and, instead of missing text, there are a bunch of random characters. If someone can scan this page and send it to me, I would very much appreciate it.
Thank you.
Christina