[bksvol-discuss] Re: Draft view

  • From: "john.falter" <john.falter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 13:26:01 -0500

Hi Kim:

Draft

Use draft view to edit and format text quickly when you don't have to see how the content looks when you print it.

Draft view shows text formatting but simplifies the layout of the page so that you can type and edit quickly. In draft view, some page elements do not appear, such as the boundaries between pages, headers and footers, backgrounds, and pictures that do not have text wrapp

With Word 2007 and perhaps 2010 and 2013 enter Draft view by pressing
alt plus control plus n
I believe I read that print view may not show section breaks you'd want to change to page breaks.

On 12/1/2014 1:02 AM, Kim Friedman wrote:
Hi, I was looking at the proofreading manual on the Bookshare site. What is
draft view? Does one need to use it in proofreading fiction? Regards, Kim
Friedman.

---
is active.