[bksvol-discuss] Re: Downloading .brf files

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 13:39:17 -0400

Well, when I first started with Bookshare there was one of those blasted download managers to contend with. Fortunately that was removed not too long after I started subscribing. I suppose they just decided both then and now that their layers of redundancy served nothing but giving the users frustration.

Hi, Mayrie, this is news to me. So the only time we need a password is when the Bookshare site requires our email address and password? Write me back and confirm please. I can't say this boggles the mind but it does seem to mean one step less to do. Just out of curiosity, what made the gurus on Bookshare decide we needn't put in passwords for opening the files? If you don't know, don't worry about it. The last question is just curiosity as I said. I was just wondering out loud. Have a great week. Regards, Kim Friedman.