[bksvol-discuss] Re: Downloading .brf files

  • From: "Regina Alvarado" <regina.alvarado6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 12:27:44 -0400

No more password? I just downloaded a few books teaching about the iPhone 5
days ago, (yayay bookshare for finding me something to help teach this
fossil), and I still had to use my password.  Must be very new! Now if there
was a book on the screenreader, Voice Over, for the iPhone.  However, just
grateful for what there was!
 Reggie