[bksvol-discuss] Download page for validation

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 15:19:04 -0700

Hi, all. I had a question about the download page for books awaiting
validation. Is there any rhyme or reason to how the books appear on the
download page? I mean, are the newer books at the top, bottom, or does it
matter? I was thinking about trying to take care of some of the ones that
have been there for a while so was just wondering. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous