[bksvol-discuss] Download is working

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 01:00:11 -0500

Don't know what the problem was, but I was able to download books tonight. Funny thing is, I went in last night and looked at the new list, and found a few I wanted but couldn't download. The last title I saw was the Charles R. Swindoll book about the apostle Paul which I wanted. Tonight, I went back in to the new books list, and discovered I could download, and that book wasn't there. I had to search for it. I wonder why I saw it last night and not tonight. Very interesting.
Patti

You can't bounce the bounce if you can't pronounce the bounce. --From The Tigger Movie