[bksvol-discuss] Re: Double request for a book

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 19:52:11 -0600

Hi,

Yes, I'm in the Dear Reader book club, but I'm very new to it, so Obedience
was one of the first books that I absolutely wanted to read.  Thanks for
grabbing it.

I look forward to reading it as I edit.

As always, I'm a slow validator, but since I'm really looking forward to
this one, I might be a bit more speedy.