[bksvol-discuss] Don't understand BSO

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 15:43:17 -0500

Hello Everybody,

Please excuse my misunderstanding it might just be me.  What does BSO
mean?  I know it's a scan but I don't understand if the title of the
book which has BSO in front of is the one we should to proofread or if
it means that the one we should proofread is upcoming and being
scanned????  Thank you very much and I would appreciate any
explanation.  HAPPY NEW Year Everybody!!

--
NIMIT KAUR

Additional Email Contact:
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx