[bksvol-discuss] Re: Don't trust those spell checkers!

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 00:05:37 -0700

Hi, Mickey, and thanks for saying this. I just read a cookbook that, when
meaning to fill something, it should have read "and fill," but read
"landfill" instead. *smile* In fact, if you're not going to read the book,
just running the book through Ranked Spelling, if you have Kurzweil, might
be a better bet to get an idea of how accurate it is, but don't make any
changes without looking over the context first. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous