[bksvol-discuss] Donating Books - An Embarassment of Riches

  • From: "Monica Ballard" <MBallard1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 07:02:36 -0400

     What a wonderful group of volunteers!  Several folks volunteered to
receive books to scan and I don't know who to mail to first.  Since I'm
likely to have a number of parcels to send off this summer, if you would
send me an address (off list) I'll spread the wealth and send some to
everybody.  Scanning is so time consuming and I'm grateful to know these
will end up in the bookshare collection.  The following are Scholastic
chapter books I picked up at an elementary school book fair:  The Princess
School: Beauty is a Beast by Jane Mason and Sarah Stephens; Bernie and
Magruder:  Bats in the Belfry by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor; Bernie and
Magruder and the Disappaearing Bodies by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor; and The
Frog Princess by E.D. Baker.

Monica

MBallard1@xxxxxxxxxxx