[bksvol-discuss] Re: Donald Bain book

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 12:34:43 -0500

Hi, George. I downloaded the book last night. I had a similar problem about a month ago with another book. I don't know what caused it, but rebooting my machine fixed it. I was using Firefox. For some reason, I think I wasn't being logged in correctly on that day. What browser are you using? Maybe knowing that might help. Like I said, rebooting helped, so I don't know what was causing it. I could see the list of books but couldn't download any books on that day. I could also load other web pages. So I know I was connected to the internet. Is this what you're experiencing too?

Monica Willyard

At 10:51 AM 1/27/2007, you wrote:
Hi:
Have any of you had a problem downloading "Three strikes and you're dead" by Donald Bain? I have been trying the last 3 days and when I click on the daisy link I get page can not be found.
Thanks,
George R. Marshall
geom4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx