[bksvol-discuss] Re: Donald Bain book

  • From: "George Marshall" <geom4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 12:10:59 -0500

Hi Jake:
I just tried it again and I am pasting the error below:
Error

Bookshare.org home page

Search for Title or Author

Start Search Button

Welcome George

Page Not Found

Sorry, but the page you are looking for cannot be found. You can either use the "back" button on your browser to go back to the previous page, or return
to the
Bookshare.org home page.

If you feel you have reached this page in error and would like to notify the Bookshare.org administrator please press the button below.

Notify Administrator
No I haven't had any trouble downloading other books, I downloaded the new Linda Fairstein and the Steve Hamilton books this morning, this was after trying the Donald Bain book and I said I just tried it again.
Thanks for your help and if you get any ideas let me know,

George R. Marshall
geom4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>