[bksvol-discuss] Re: Donald Bain book

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 10:02:17 -0600

Hi George,

I just successfully downloaded and opened the DAISY copy of that book. I'm not sure what could cause a page not found error. Go ahead and give it one more shot now that we know it can be done and if it still doesn't work let us know. Do you have trouble with any other books?

Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "George Marshall" <geom4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>