[bksvol-discuss] Re: Does anyone want to validate?

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 23:05:28 -0400

Hi, Shelley.

For now, I'll take one off your hands.  Pick one for me,
anything but the "Elmo" one.  Surprise me!

Hugs,
Marilyn

On Apr 2, 2008, at 10:49 PM, Shelley L. Rhodes wrote:

Hi you all,

I have several wishlist books scanned, and on my CF card, but can only read
so much, smile in one day.

Is anyone interested in validating for me the following three wishlist
books?

All I Need to Know I learned in Kindergarten (Revised Ed.)
My Life as a Furry Red Monster: What being Elmo...
The Book of Saints

Anyway if not I will just get to them when I can, but am working on three or five or maybe o.k. more than that at the present time so they just sit.

It isn't that I don't want to read them, just I frankly don't know when, they will be done and ready for submission, smile, if they aren't read.

I am currently working on
Among other books

Pippa's Challenge by Joy Adamson
Confessions of a Master Jewel Theif
Loom Knitting Primer
Complete Idiots Guide to the World of HP
Phantom by Susan Kay

And working on easier books inter sperced with these ones. Needless to say
plenty for me to do.

But would love the help if anyone wants to validate.

Smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx