[bksvol-discuss] Does anyone know how to get a hold of Sister M. Dolores Dean?

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 21:11:41 -0600

Does anyone know how to get a hold of Sister M. Dolores Dean? She checked out a
book with a hold for me  that I purchased and Jamie scanned. I cannot check out
the books withholds until they return back to me, but I very much want to do
the books that I purchased. I tried to contact Scott or Carrie but have not
heard from either of them yet. If someone has contact with her and can e-mail
or call her to ask her to release the book that was clearly marked with a hold,
I would be very grateful.

Thanks for your help!
Valerie

Please pray for and follow Nichole's recovery: