[bksvol-discuss] Re: Does This Happen For You?

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 07:08:01 -0400

Hi Jake,
Thanks for that tip. This is good.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"The difference between those who get what they wish for and those who
don't is action. Therefore, every action you take is a complete
success,regardless of the results." -- Jerrold Mundis
Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "Jake Brownell"
             <jake@xxxxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo                                          cc
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject
                                       [bksvol-discuss] Re: Does This
                                       Happen For You?
             10/10/2008 12:28
             AM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

Hi Jim,

Unfortunately, I discovered this a few days ago. It's still possible to get

a bigger list of O'Reilly titles though. Here's a link to an Advanced
that will list O'Reilly books ordered by newest on Bookshare.org

http://www.bookshare.org/web/BooksByAdvancedSearch.html?titlestring=&authorstring=&sort=3&language=0&quality=50&copyright=3&category%5B%5D=0%5C%3E%3Clabel+for%3D&operation=submit&submit=Search

That's a really long URL, so if you copy and paste you'll want to be sure
get the whole thing. Alternatively, use Advanced Search, choosing O'Reilly
from the Books to Search combo box.

Best regards,
Jake

Jake Brownell