[bksvol-discuss] Re: Does Internet Archive provide e-books?

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 12:46:28 -0500

Hi Roger,
Thanks for the information. Now I have a question. I don't have a NLS
reader, since I am deaf-blind. How could I get a NLS key? Once I have
one, I can try to make it work with the software that Abilitiessoft
develops, so I could get braille copies.

John

Abilitiessoft, Inc.
http://www.abilitiessoft.com
Madison, Wisconsin USA