[bksvol-discuss] Does Anyone Want These Books?

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 17:10:08 -0500

My mom ordered four romances from Harlequin without knowing that they contained adult content. She has given them to me for Bookshare, but I don't want to read or scan them either. Does anyone want these books? I will mail them to you if you're willing to scan them. I've checked, and none of them are on Bookshare. They are all paperbacks in clear, slightly large print and are easy to scan. If you're interested in working on these books, please email me at rhyami@xxxxxxxxx and let me know where to ship the books. As a last resort, I'll mail them to the Bookshare office, asking that they be given a very low priority so they don't slow Carrie down on working on textbooks and bestsellers. I'd prefer not to add to her load though. Thanks.

Monica Willyard