[bksvol-discuss] Re: Does Anyone Have This Book?

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 21:05:20 -0600

Thanks ever so much Jackie.

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jackie McBride
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 8:48 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Does Anyone Have This Book?

Susan, as u may (or may not) know, I am a survivor.  Please turn your friend
onto the cancer conqueror.  I made certain it was a perfect scan prior to
uploading it.  This book was written by a gentleman who was diagnosed
w/stage IV lung cancer & was given 30 days to live--in 1984.  I met him this
past summer when he conducted a seminar in my area.

If your friend needs some1 to talk to, contact me off list & we'll get that
done.

--
Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at: