[bksvol-discuss] Do you love Celtic music as much as I do?

  • From: Nan Hawthorne <hathorn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bls-vol-discusws <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Guilar <lguilar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Guthrum <guthrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, HNS-PS <hns-ps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Hoffman <candcmesingandplay@xxxxxxxxx>, Jack Graham <friarjak@xxxxxxxxx>, Jennifer Fligiel <fligieldvm@xxxxxxxxx>, Jeri Westerson <westerson@xxxxxxxxx>, Joan Patrie <heathpatrie@xxxxxxx>, John Holton <johlt@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Laurel Weiland <taiggur@xxxxxxxxx>, Lisa Yeager <lyeager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Locke Hamersley <annalocke@xxxxxxxxxx>, Lori Rael Northon <lesseley@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Mårten <mtegnestam@xxxxxxxxxx>, "MaryAnn VandeCastle (HSS)" <maryann.vandecastle@xxxxxxxxxx>, medi-novels-wiki <medi-novels-wiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mick Hurray <mickhurray@xxxxxxxxx>, Mindi Ranz <honeybee98011@xxxxxxxxx>, Robert Hamersley <aurra23@xxxxxxxxx>, Roy McCann <rmccann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LoreoftheCelts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 13:51:54 -0800

Do you have friends that love Celtic music? Please forward them this announcement and ask them to send it on to their friends. i had the time of my life putting together a full day of music from Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Brittany and also Cornwall, the Isle of Man, Orkney, and Cape Breton... and I want tons of people to enjoy it as much as I did. It's also a great community college radio station.. take a listen!

Thanks!

Nan

*St. Patrick's Day Celt-stravaganza on Phoenix Internet Radio!*

The Shannon O'Neill Memorial Celtic Music Hour, regularly scheduled on Wednesdays on Phoenix Internet Radio (www.phxinternetradio.com) will program all the music all day on Monday, March 17, St. Patrick's Day! Starting at 9 AM Arizona Time -- see www.phxinternetradio.com/Shannon/ to convert times to your own l local zone -- there will be hours dedicated to the music of Ireland, Scotland, Wales, as well as an hour dedicated to the music of Brittany, Galicia, Cornwall, the Isle of man, Orkney and Cape Breton! We'll also sample contemporary Celtic music, the music of rebellion with an interview with Roy McCann of Irish Northern Aid, and local bands from all over. Then after that, just music without a program.. glorious, beautiful, stirring and inspiring Celtic Music -- some I can guarantee will be new to you. Play us at your St. Patrick's Day bash! Tune in www.phxinternetradio.com all day on Phoenix Internet Radio! Questions? Contact host Nan Hawthorne at celticmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .

--
Cordially,

Nan Hawthorne
www.nanhawthorne.com
Historical fiction blogs, books, and a Celtic music radio show!