[bksvol-discuss] Do You Want To Get Better Scans?

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 16:17:43 -0400

Hi, everyone. If you'd like to learn how to get better scans from technology you already own, there is an audio archive of the Bookshare chat about getting great scans. Visit http://www.friendsofbookshare.org to get this and other recordings of chats in mp3 format. You'll get to hear Pratik, Scott, and other volunteers share their tips and tricks for Kurzweil, Openbook, and Finereader. You'll also learn how to properly and safely clean your scanner's glass. I've been scanning books for years and still learn some important tips that have improved my scans and making the clean-up process much easier. I hope you'll enjoy the chat as much as I do.

Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx