[bksvol-discuss] Re: Do You Change Page Numbers?

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 15:18:14 -0500

Hi Maureen!

Because I am not sure if I was specific enough in my last post, to answer the specific question in your subject line, back counting from the first numbered page you find in the hard copy won't make you change the page numbering at all. It will just require you to add page numbers where there aren't any in the hard copy.

Debby

At 03:23 PM 6/5/2010, Maureen Pranghofer wrote
I'm scanning a book that has 15 reference pages numbered in the book as Roman numerals before the actual page numbering starts, but there are several pages before Roman numeral I without page numbers, do I change the Roman numeral pagination so that all the pages have a page number?
Maureen
Sender: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>